Saturday 27 March 2010


Hello everyone. My name is Judith and i am

art-upfronts long distant member. I went to college with all the other members but moved to my spiritual home of Whitby, North Yorkshire almost 3 years ago. I cant believe it is nearly 3 years. I now run a B+B with my family. Check us out. www.sunnyvalehouse.co.uk I don't get a lot of time these days but do paint and sew whenever i can. I spent a wonderful hour this afternoon down by the harbour and on the beach just hanging about with the gulls, it was magical. My work has always been about the sea in all its guises. What about this atmospheric pic i took of the cliff and St Marys church on the top. We have a beautiful ruined Abbey too. No wonder Bram Stoker used Whitby as inspiration for his book Dracula. Like Val this is my very first blog and i am pleased to have managed it. Look forward to blogging again soon. Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment