Wednesday 31 March 2010

Happy Easter Everyone!

OK - so I thought I would show you some photos of my studio. On a good day - it has to be said!


My name is Corinne and I am another member of art-upfront. As you can see I absolutely LOVE books. I'm ashamed to say that what you see is only part of my collection, having just had to buy another bookcase from Ikea to go in our bedroom!
What this picture doesn't show is the mess BEHIND the camera!!

My workbench where I create my fairies and other work. It is at kitchen counter height so that it saves the wear and tear on my back! My darling hubby made it for me out of pub table tops which were being skipped! To see my current work in progress please pop over to http://www.corinnephillips.blogspot.com/

So now I feel I have introduced myself a little I will wish you a Happy Easter and please do visit us soon!


1 comment: