Wednesday 7 April 2010


Hello everyone. I hope you all had a lovely Easter and enjoyed some of the sunny weather. This is my rather adorable cat Tomkins trying to look asleep on my work desk in my 'in' file tray! An excellent way of avoiding clearing it ! I also create from here so he is often here keeping me company and giving me a helping paw every now and then.
We are going up to the Lakes on friday for a few days and the weather is going to be warm and sunny i am told! I am taking up 2 of my pieces that The Jumble Room is going to (try) and sell for me.They are from my 'Wandering" series. I am pleased with them and will be making 2 smaller pieces to also go up to The Jumble Room. I must seriously get down to creating because we also have a couple of exhibitions coming up. I also want to experiment more with the hand made paper and create some pieces in frames instead of on canvas. I just love the textural effects that can be achieved as in the photo of the fishing boat near Southwold.
Bye for now , Valleri

4 comments:

  1. Hi Valleri - hope the Jumble Room like your pieces. Well done. Tomkins really does look like he's hoping you won't notice him there!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomkins is gorgeous, bless him! Hope you have a lovely break in the lakes Valleri. John has taken some pics of my studio so I will be able to show you all how industrious I am soon! Love Gilly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vallerie! Your blog is great, brilliant things from all of you!
    Hope your weekend in the Lakes was good and please give Tomkins a tickle from me. . . x Annette

    ReplyDelete