Thursday 22 April 2010

Busy!! Busy!!





I think I mentioned that the art-upfront girls were shy. I had to creep up on them to get these photos!! This is one of our "business" meetings where we discuss future exhibitions, etc.

Yes, I know it looks as if we are enjoying ourselves but honestly its really hard work!!

We are a little depleted here as Gilly had to pick up her dog from the animal hospital and Judith is based in Whitby and I'm behind the camera!

The second pic shows Valleri and Cheryl looking at Sue Jewkes' gorgeous sketch book which she is currently using to trial new work. And the last pic is of the two Sues - Sue Hutchins and Sue Jewkes.

We meet up regularly for "Play Days" once a month - which is where we usually have a "Show and Tell" and then as and when we need them we have our Business Meetings - which end with
lunch and, of course, cake!! We understand that it aids brain training!!
Anyway, have to dash - It's my youngests Parents Evening!
Love,
Corinne









































































No comments:

Post a Comment